Precautions for the use of baby bath sponges
Anything that is used for babies needs attention, whether it is design or safety, it should meet certain standards. After all, babies are very fragile, so they must be carefully cared for! Bathing your baby should be something parents often do, so how do you choose what you need when bathing your baby? like a bath sponge
1. Carefully prepare everything you need to bathe your baby. New mothers prepare a thick bathrobe and 2 to 3 large soft towels for the baby.
The use of the bathrobe is: when the weather is warm, you can let the baby take off his clothes, put on the bathrobe and wash his hair, so that the baby's underwear can be kept dry; when the weather is cool, you can put a large bathrobe on the baby's coat, so , When you wash your baby's hair and face, it won't get wet and dirty his cotton coat.
One of the great uses of bath towels is: after washing the baby's head, take off his bathrobe, wrap him in a bath towel, and gently dip the baby into the bath water with the bath towel, and wait until the baby feels warm. Take the towel off and wash his body. At the same time, a bottle of baby oil is also a baby bath product for new mothers.
2. Put warm water at a depth of about 5 to 8 cm and a temperature of 32 to 40 ℃ in the bathtub instead of hot water.
3. Take the baby to the bathing area and take off his clothes.
4. Slowly put your baby into the tub, supporting his head and neck with one hand. During the bath, swirl water over your baby from time to time so he doesn't get too cold.
5. When taking a bath, use your hands, bath towel or baby bath sponge from top to bottom and from front to back to make a diluted, softer bath or soap specially designed for babies.
However, use a smaller amount of body wash or soap, as it can dry out your baby's skin. Also, don't use soaps that are often used to wash clothes. Then, gently rub your baby's scalp with a damp, baby shampooed cloth. Wash baby's eyes and face with a damp sponge. When cleaning your baby's genitals, also wipe gently with a cotton swab dipped in baby oil.
If secretions build up around the corners of your baby's eyes or nose, dab them with a damp towel to soften them before wiping them off. In fact, in order to better protect the tender skin around the baby's facial features, mothers can dip a little baby oil on a small cotton swab and gently probe into the baby's ears or nostrils to remove dirt.
6. Rinse the baby's body with a clean bath towel. The bath towel is made of cotton, thin and soft.
7. Wrap the baby in a children's bathrobe or large bath towel and pat dry. If your baby's skin is dry, or has a mild diaper rash, you can add some gentle body lotion to him.
Our Hengfeng Sponge Products Co., Ltd. has all kinds of children's bath sponges, and the products have reached the standards of exporting to Europe and the United States, so the quality of our products is worthy of your confidence.
Add: No.86, West of Yellow Sea Road, Dafeng District, Yancheng City, Jiangsu Province.